TrollHack's Hack-o-rama

Friday, December 10, 2004

How to hack into the BIOS

You heard it here first! The woot hackmaster elite has the latest hack insider info for you. This one's top secret so don't tell your friends, or I'll hack your computer using the hack-o-tron 2000 I built out of old Atari joysticks and a curling iron.

You can read about this fookin' hack secret on Security News Portal (where I'm a big man, indeed):

http://www.infosyssec.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1907

Now if that doesn't convince you that I'm the number one hackdaddy ever there was, I'll just have to keep providing you with super hacker info until you ARE convinced.

tRoLLhACk!

P.S. I'm watching you... all of you... via the hack-o-tron 2000... so watch out!

2 Comments:

  • At December 11, 2004 at 6:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At December 11, 2004 at 6:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is why I read this blog, and anything else you write. You are truly the most impressive computer-using individual I've ever known, and I am a well educated individual... so I should know.

    As Plato said, "Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam." Surely no one can doubt your ascended-upon-high status as the supreme being of digital manipulation.

    This reminds me of one of the platitudes of the philosopher Tibia Maxima. Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

    These are the eternal questions that are put before us when we are faced with these mutts out there who try and ultimately fail to bring down the greatest of hackers that you are. How can they call themselves true hackers when faced with your godlike prowess and adroitness.

    When I think about these Mutts, I really want to slap them around for a few hours and embarass them in front of their friends and family. You know, pull their pants down and point at them and giggle, holding my hand in front of my mouth to contain my limitless mirth at the inadequacy of their various manhoods.

    On a side note, the scholar of latin will remember the phrase "Si hoc signum legere potes, operis boni in rebus Latinis alacribus et fructuosis potiri potes!" Of course, only the truly educated will understand this little joke.

    I hope it's clear to all who read this that I consider this gentleman to be the finest example of computer smartness that ever lived, and that others who wear the false mantle of "Hacker" are merely pretenders to the throne who should be severely beaten, stripped naked, and thrown to a pack of hungry dogs.

    As always, I am

    Romulus Lex

    "Carpe Cerevisi, Utinam logica falsa tuam philosophiam totam suffodiant!"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home