TrollHack's Hack-o-rama

Friday, December 10, 2004

I learned Karate from Bruce Lee!!

Yeah, that's right! I'm a one-man fookin' disaster. Bruce Lee tought me everything he knows about Karate in 1976, and after that, I went on to become the official bodyguard for the King of France. Let me tell you, the King of France was a loser. I've seen bigger things in ashtrays. But you don't get paid 8 figures a year as a bodyguard to think, you get paid to guard bodies.

Of course, during that time, I was required to learn a lot of computer stuff because everybody knows the first thing a good bodyguard must know is hacking. Much of my hacking discipline derives from my fookin' training with Bruce.

So, everybody be really scared of me, because my body is a deadly weapon and my brain is bigger than everybody else's.

** P.S. the rumors going around that I'm a diminutive weakling with short man's complex are entirely false. I'm over 7 feet tall and my biceps are bigger than tree trunks. I can bend steel with my fookin' quadraceps!

4 Comments:

  • At December 11, 2004 at 5:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh my! You're the kind of man I can really look up to... somebody to put me in my place, and tell me when I get out of line. I need structure, and boy-oh-boy do I need discipline.

    I'm all a-flutter with thoughts of your muscles!

    Sigh!

    Sweet Georgia Brown-nose

    P.S. Don't say anything nice to me and I'll follow you anywhere... XOXOXO

     
  • At December 11, 2004 at 6:08 AM, Blogger TrollHack said…

    Hey, my kindof fookin' woman! Maybe...

    You got a picture anywhere, a personal ad maybe? You MUST have a picture next to one of those height charts... like in a fookin' convenience store... I mean it, you better not be bigger or taller than me or it's OFF! I might expect a picture next to something I can judge height by... like a fire hydrant or something.

    Oh, no fatties either! And you can't mind my smoking and drinking... which I'll do whenever I fookin' please!

    Anyway, put up or shut up SGBN...

    Oh yeah, what's your IQ? You're not one of those brainiac types are you? There's no point in even trying to impress me with your woman brain. Smart, big, tall can jump in a lake.

     
  • At December 20, 2004 at 10:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is you isn't it Ricky?

     
  • At February 28, 2005 at 12:45 AM, Blogger TrollHack said…

    Who the fook is Ricky? I no Ricky... Im Troll hack, YOU Ricky!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home